On this episode, I chat with Amanda Chambers, owner and brain behind Divine Legacy Publishing. We talk about her journey as a writer now business owner, her plans to world school her daughter, being a Black woman in 2020, and the importance of HBCUs (Historically Black Colleges and Universities).
To find her online, see below!
Social Media Handles/Websites:
- Amanda Chambers
- Divine Legacy Publishing, LLC
Blurb About Divine Legacy Publishing:
Divine Legacy Publishing, LLC helps authors successfully self-publish their books by providing writing coaching, professional editing, self-publishing coaching, branding and social media coaching, graphic design, website design, illustration design services, and audio services. Our mission is to help authors share their stories with the world while they retain creative control of their work and their profits.
And now for some pics of Amanda and her family:
A few reminders for the lovely people out there:
1) Follow @melanatedstamps on Instagram
2) Subscribe to melanatedstamps.com for 2021 plans and updates
3) Plan to join our inaugural Blackity Black Book Club where we will read books, listen to podcasts, and have great discussion on the complexities and beauty of Blackness while identifying and dismantling whiteness.
4) Buy my book #BlackInDenver: A Black Girl’s Reflection on Being A Boujie Hipster and Black In Her Favorite Town. Essays On Race, Racial and Cultural Dissonance, Whiteness, and Being Blackity Black.
5) Drink water
6) Never apologize for resting
7) Do something dope everyday.